Monday, July 13, 2009

Some people just need ball gags in their mouths

There are quite a number of people whose voices are irritating, grating and every word that comes out of their mouth must be 10 letters long and have an archaic usage. Listen I'm a grammar Nazi myself and while I feel being eloquent and well articulated is vital, don't be a pretentious douche bag.

A- It doesn't make you seem superior, it make you look like you have such low self-esteem because obviously all you can do is try and make yourself seem so self-important

B- We can all see through your facade you are one insecure sap of a soul

C- I can understand rationalizing this behavior when you are in the company of heathens or the norms but in the company of like-minded, well-educated individuals there is no reason to belittle your own.


This applies to people who are attractive, intelligent but who need to become mutes, or be silenced by a ball gag so you don't have to hear their inane banter,
i.e. this is how I want to decorate my apartment, the government, my ex ( or insert new blank) is fucking me over, has fucked me over or will fuck me over.


Also no one is impressed by your vapidness, anyone of quality wouldn't give you the time of day.Hence why you have to settle for mediocrity because you are at best pathetic.

Useful Article

Helpful also

list #3

No comments:

Post a Comment