Saturday, July 25, 2009

Epiphany ... let it be

I'm done being angry, unless it really serves me to be and 90% of the time it really doesn't.

I'm zening out and clearing out all the negative energy in my brain, heart and environment.

I have a new secret crush and I'm excited about it.
I have a new job and I love it.
I have a new interest and it drives me.
I have a much better living situation and its free.

I'm going to stop assuming though, I only take things day by day and dont think of next week, next month, next year... man. My moods are pretty stable, maybe because I don't notice.

I think about you a lot and think to myself I miss being with you besides the sex and miss your company and want to be friends at some point in the near future. But I'm not going to go out of my way to seek that with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment